Sunday, January 18, 2015

Thank You, Fusion, SRC262

I had hoped to be a little more crafty this weekend, but I needed get some housework done before football playoffs start today.  The house is clean, craft room organized and all that's left to do is run to the supermarket before the games start.  But I did manage to get inky last night.

My card today features the beautiful colors of the inspiration photo at Stampin' Royalty and the fun sketch from Fusion.



The very old, but still pretty, Marigold Morning was a good match for the flower in the inspiration photo.  The light blue on my card is quite light, but I think you can still see it and it looks nice in real life.

You'll probably see quite a few thank you cards on my blog, since my supply of them after the holidays tends to deplete quickly.  I like to have those on hand because you'll never know when you'll need one!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Dot Spot (Papertrey Ink); Oh Happy Day (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Kraft (Papertrey Ink); Sea Glass (Avery Elle); Whisper White (SU)
Ink:  Marigold Morning (SU); Sea Glass (Avery Elle); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things)


9 comments:

Rita W said...

Love this so much! Those circles are fabulous and I love the font of that sentiment.

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous CAS! Enjoy football!

Shelly said...

Such a SWEET thank you card!

Karren said...

I keep forgetting I have the Dot Spot set until I see you use it in a wonderful and inspiring way like this.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, Jen, what a great take on the sketch! Really love this its simple design and soft colours!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the simplicity Jen, great card!!

Sandi said...

So very pretty...yet so simple and elegant! Great card!

SmilynStef said...

What a fun take on the sketch layout ... so glad you joined us a Fusion Card Challenge.

Jeanne J. said...

So clean and understated - looks elegant like a letterpress card. Beautiful!