Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tis the Season 11

This week at Tis The Season is an inspiration challenge.  The colors and sparkly bits are what inspired me and once I saw the challenge at retro sketches this week was a gift tag I immediately that I wanted to combine these challenges.



I love making Christmas tags so putting these challenges together was a no brainer for me!  The silver glimmer paper provided the sparkle along with the rhinestone bling!  And since shimmery paper and snowflakes go together in my book, I added a couple of those too!

We'd love to see your Christmas inspiration at Tis The Season so come along and create with us!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Warm Words (SU)
Paper:  Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink); Neenah Solar White; Silver Glimmer (SU)
Ink:  Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Snowflake Trio die (amuse studio); Maryanne Snowflake die (Simon Says Stamp); Stitched Circle STAX, Pierced Traditional Tags STAX (My Favorite Things); Banner Trio die (WPlus9); Basic Rhinesones, Pewter Jumbo brads, Pool Party seam binding ribbon, Pool Party baker's twine (SU); washi tape



7 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so pretty :) love the subtle shaded on the snowflake

Marisa said...

Fabulous :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful tag!!!

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous! When you ae in Scotland I am going to sneak into your house and raid your stash!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Sparkle, bling and snowflakes - what's not to love? Your tag is gorgeous.
Caroline xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

So beautiful Jen!

Happy Dance said...

Beyond beautiful. This is an absolute stunner! The silvers paired with the soft aqua, the delicate snowflakes, the bling, the washi, the metal eyelet...just gorgeous. This is amazing. I hope you don't mind if I pin this. Bev