Friday, May 25, 2012

Stampin' Royalty 125

There are some very pretty colors for the challenge this week at Stampin' Royalty.  The colors are perfect for spring and since we've been having a wonderful spring in my neck of the woods I just had to participate!  So I created a card using one of my all time favorite stamp sets.



It's been a long while since I inked up Best Blossoms, but I had a hankering to see those lovely flowers so I brought them out for this card.  I hand cut out some leaves then crimped them and sponged the edges a bit.  I thought they looked a little lonely so I cut out some Little Leaves and layered them together.  The pretty DSP is from Twitterpated and the sentiment is Verve.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... this is beautiful ... what pretty colours!!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful! Those blossom flowers are one of my favorites! Love your leaves.

Anonymous said...

Lovely work, even though i have been lurking around for awhile i have not got around to commenting til now. cheers

Vicky Hayes said...

Gorgeous flowers and leaves Jen and they look great with the paper and in these lovely colours.

Georgeann Manning said...

This is fantastic! Every detail you used is perfect! love everything about it! Glad to have you play along with us at Stampin' Royalty!